I’m a licensed REALTOR® with EXIT Realty PEI
There are so many stereotypes associated with real estate and one of them is that you have to be a “shark” to be successful. Folks, I am definitely not a shark.
After encouragement from my friends and family, I enrolled in the pre-licensing course and after navigating my first month as an agent, I found that you don’t have to be a “shark” to be a PEI REALTOR®and in fact, most people really appreciate the qualities, skills, ethics and personality that I bring to the table. Being myself has actually helped me gain the trust of my clients and reassures them that I will work hard on their behalf.
Here is a little about me and my personality:
- I work hard, I’m fair and honest, and believe me, I can’t lie – you’d see it all over my face!
- I believe in strong communities where children can grow up with the same feeling of security I had during my childhood. There is nothing that makes my heart happier than seeing small businesses in communities, children riding their bikes and playing outside and people getting to know their neighbours.
- I believe in people who want to make where they live a better place
- I’m genuine, sincere and empathetic – I love meeting people and I always treat them with respect; I believe in saying “Please” and “Thank you”!
- I am loyal, and beyond anything else, I will represent your interests to the very best of my ability
- I’m a farmers daughter and proud Islander (seriously, so proud that I had the privilege of growing up here)
- I am motivated by the greater good of working and building a real estate practice built on loyalty, trust and respect.
- I love antiques, playing my fiddle and spending time with my niece and nephews
- Being a PEI marriage commissioner/wedding officiant is one of the highlights of my life and is my heart. Choosing to add being a Realtor® to my life path is my way of enhancing my commitment and love of being part of the achievement and celebration of milestones in people’s lives.
The most fortunate part of my real estate journey so far is that I have a mentor in the industry, someone who has been practicing Real Estate for 33 years on the Island -Jim Carragher. He and his wife Gaylene align so closely with my values and work practices that I feel that I have won the jackpot with Jim as my teacher! I love the stories behind people and I think that if buying or selling property on PEI is part of your next chapter, I’d be honoured to be part of it.
I hope you’ll reach out when you’re ready to buy or sell a home or farm in PEI – I’d love to hear from you!